For fear of coming across annoying, obnoxious, self-center, narcissistic, let’s just get it out of the way….my pet-peeves may not be yours and vice versa. In fact, they may be so obscure that you’d have to Google it. It’s okay, I promise I won’t be offended.
18 things I’m sure I can live without:
- The sound of the dentist’s drill for an hour. I’d rather go sky-diving.
- Wool Moths. I’m sure God has no use for these creatures. I know humans don’t.
- Folks who post meaningless content to social media platforms for the sake of it….or their Klout score. I can probably add more to this than just one so will let SocMed Sean share what I’m thinking.
- Having to go to the bathroom all the time. I realize me drinking 5 million gallons of water a day probably contributes to this but it annoys me that men do not have small bladders.
- Working hard to lose weight and barely get anywhere. My husband runs one mile and loses 12 pounds. Unfair.
- Stupid people. I know I said I wasn’t going to complain but this is self explanatory.
- When technology doesn’t work as fast as I know it can. Seriously, what millennium are we in people.
- Things that are not efficient. I’m type-A. Whaaaat?
- Horrible customer service. FTD and 1-800-Flowers know a thing or two about this.
- Resetting the tripometer on the car after every gas refill. Must do.
- Having the volume so high on the car stereo that when you turn the car on you momentarily go deaf. Say what?
- Washington drivers. People don’t understand the left lane, varying speed levels, and the need to use your horn.
- Hawaiian drivers. People don’t understand 4 way stop signs and the use of blinkers.
- Tourists who leave trash on the beaches of Hawaii. Hawaiians who leave trash on the beaches of Hawaii.
- When places charge for wifi. What rock are these people living under?
- When Facebook forces organizations to use their ads for engagement even when it doesn’t work. Their formula is inaccurate and their customer service is horrible. And you still have no choice.
- When we forget to turn off the alarm on the weekends and are rudely awakened at 5:30 on Saturday morning. Don’t even look at me or I swear I’ll punch you.
- People who can’t properly go through a security line at the airport. There’s visual examples. Audio examples. Human examples. What else do you need?
Day 5……Biggest Fear
Because January can be boring. Join us for a January Blog-A-Thon. Post a photo, video, sentence, anything that you want to! And if don’t feel inclined to blog, do come back and see what we’re up to. I can guarantee you’ll be entertained.