You know you have a problem when:
- You and the owner are friends, are on a first name basis, and you know where her kids go to school.
- The staff all know you and your order. It’s like Starbucks, but better.
- You’re the mayor on Foursquare and can hold it down for over 8 months. Word.
- All your co-workers and friends know where to take you for your birthday. 6 years and counting….
- Make your road trip plans to Portland around a dinner stop at Senor Taco. Who cares about rush hour traffic?
I look purely Asian but don’t be fooled. This pale, round face is Japanese, Chinese, Hawaiian, and German. But, seriously most think I’m part Mexican. Secretly, I wish I was too. I’m pretty sure it’s because of my obsession…ahem…I mean, love for all things that go with salsa and guacamole. I crave fresh tacos, homemade salsa and roasted jalapenos like the Seahawks crave a Super Bowl Victory. Whoops. Was that too soon????
Ask Kyle. If I’m given an option to choose an eatery, it’s bound to be Mexican. Luckily, God knew a thing or two about keeping me motivated at work. I’m 5 minutes away from the best taco shop, Senor Taco. It beats any taco truck I’ve been too and let’s be honest the salted jalapenos make my mouth water just thinking about it.
It’s the best place for lunch meetings, grab and go, celebrations, birthdays, engagements, new jobs, old jobs, visitors from out of town, and basically your everyday lunch. If I had my way, this affordable taco joint would be a 2 minute walk from my house; minus the fact that I would never-ever-ever-ever move to Federal Way. I just need to figure out how to get the owners to open up shop in Seattle and show those taco trucks who’s boss.
Day 1: Surviving your spouse on an international trip
Day 2: Never order flowers online
Day 3: Bucket List
Day 4: Pet Peeves
Day 5: Biggest Fear
Day 8: A little honesty goes a long way
Day 10: A voice from the past
Day 11: Confessions from a wanna-be-cook
Day 13: Top 10 Must-Haves for International Travel
Day 15: Transportation…..
Because January can be boring. Join us for a January Blog-A-Thon. Post a photo, video, sentence, anything that you want to! And if don’t feel inclined to blog, do come back and see what we’re up to. I can guarantee you’ll be entertained.